References

Professional support of specialists.  After the first phone all problems were settled as they should be. Parts fitted, the delivery date were met.

Teoma Service Sp. z o.o.

Newsletter

Be up to date, enter your e-mail and subscribe the newsletter

 

History

 
1923 Foundation of the company “KAHAPE”. The name "KAHAPE" is the acronym made up of the first letters of surnames of the factory's co-owners (K-Klagsbald and H-Honigwachs) and the town (P-Przemyśl). up
1925 Beginning the production of grey iron casts. up
1926 Beginning the production of agricultural machinery under licence. up
1927 Change of the company's name to: Machinery and Iron Foundry “POLNA”. up
1930 Beginning the production of Rast-Gasser sewing machines. up
1938 Beginning the assembly of baby carriages and “Tefag” gramophones. Extending the export of products to Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania and Palestine. up
1941 Takeover of the company by German administration due to military activities. up
1944 Liberation of Przemyśl from the Nazi occupation – entering of the Red Army. Clearing the factory of explosives and debris.
The staff helped build a wooden bridge over the San River. up
1948 Pursuant to the decision of the Minister of Industry and Trade, the factory was taken over by the State. up
1952 Beginning the production of “San” sewing machines.
There were also some technological changes in the plant in that period, which facilitated the later change of
the company's profile to automatic control equipment. Besides, the construction of a new foundry began.
In the following years, there were organizational changes.
The Chief Designer, Technologist and Mechanic Division was created. up
1963 Changing the factory's name to The Manufactory of Industrial Automation Components.
Technological development of the enterprise occurred. up
1964 Manufacture of new products began, including pneumatic diaphragm-spring actuators. The first registered trademark appeared. up
1965 Total change of the production profile to automatic control equipment, central lubrication systems and laboratory equipment. up
1967 Purchase of a license for manufacture of control valves and pneumatic actuators from the Masoneilan company. up
1972 Changing the former name of the company to Zakłady Automatyki “Mera” Polna. The design of the trademark was modified. up
1981 Polna served as the national coordinator for lubrication equipment in the Industry Division of the Comecon Committee
regarding cooperation in the area of machine industry. up
1992 Transformation of the state enterprise into a sole-shareholder Treasury corporation with the name Zakłady Automatyki “POLNA” S.A. up
1995 Privatization of the company by contributing part of “POLNA” S.A.'s shares to National Investment Funds.
Obtaining the Quality Management System certificate in conformity with the norm EN ISO 9001. up
1998 The company went public – beginning the Warsaw Stock Exchange listing. up
2002 Obtaining the Quality Management System certificate in conformity with the Directive 97/23/EC Module H
(manufacture of pressure equipment industrial valves and fittings). up
2004 Beginning the production of special (out-of-catalogue) control valves, meeting individual customers' needs.
That year, we also started to manufacture steam desuperheaters. up
2011 Upgrading the graphic design of the company's logo and changing the names of some control valves we manufacture. up