|1923||Foundation of the company “KAHAPE”. The name “KAHAPE” is the acronym made up of the first letters of surnames of the factory’s co-owners (K-Klagsbald and H-Honigwachs) and the town (P-Przemyśl).|
|1925||Beginning the production of grey iron casts.|
|1926||Beginning the production of agricultural machinery under licence.|
|1927||Change of the company’s name to: Machinery and Iron Foundry “POLNA”.|
|1930||Beginning the production of Rast-Gasser sewing machines.|
|1938||Beginning the assembly of baby carriages and “Tefag” gramophones. Extending the export of products to Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania and Palestine.|
|1941||Takeover of the company by German administration due to military activities.|
|1944||Liberation of Przemyśl from the Nazi occupation – entering of the Red Army. Clearing the factory of explosives and debris.
The staff helped build a wooden bridge over the San River.
|1948||Pursuant to the decision of the Minister of Industry and Trade, the factory was taken over by the State.|
|1952||Beginning the production of “San” sewing machines.
There were also some technological changes in the plant in that period, which facilitated the later change of
the company’s profile to automatic control equipment. Besides, the construction of a new foundry began.
In the following years, there were organizational changes.
The Chief Designer, Technologist and Mechanic Division was created.
|1963||Changing the factory’s name to The Manufactory of Industrial Automation Components.
Technological development of the enterprise occurred.
|1964||Manufacture of new products began, including pneumatic diaphragm-spring actuators. The first registered trademark appeared.|
|1965||Total change of the production profile to automatic control equipment, central lubrication systems and laboratory equipment.|
|1967||Purchase of a license for manufacture of control valves and pneumatic actuators from the Masoneilan company.|
|1972||Changing the former name of the company to Zakłady Automatyki “Mera” Polna. The design of the trademark was modified.|
|1981||Polna served as the national coordinator for lubrication equipment in the Industry Division of the Comecon Committee
regarding cooperation in the area of machine industry.
|1992||Transformation of the state enterprise into a sole-shareholder Treasury corporation with the name Zakłady Automatyki “POLNA” S.A.|
|1995|| Privatization of the company by contributing part of “POLNA” S.A.’s shares to National Investment Funds.
Obtaining the Quality Management System certificate in conformity with the norm EN ISO 9001.
|1998||The company went public – beginning the Warsaw Stock Exchange listing.|
|2002||Obtaining the Quality Management System certificate in conformity with the Directive 97/23/EC Module H
(manufacture of pressure equipment industrial valves and fittings).
|2004||Beginning the production of special (out-of-catalogue) control valves, meeting individual customers’ needs.
That year, we also started to manufacture steam desuperheaters.
|2011||Upgrading the graphic design of the company’s logo and changing the names of some control valves we manufacture.|
Zakłady Automatyki POLNA S.A.
ul. Obozowa 23
TEL: 16 678 66 01
FAX: 16 678 65 24
FAX: 16 678 37 10
KRS: 0000090173 z dnia 12.02.2002 r.
Sąd Rejonowy w Rzeszowie,
XII Wydział Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego
REGON: 650009986 NIP: 795-020-07-05 BDO: 000030128
KAPITAŁ ZAKŁADOWY: 5.379.435,80 PLN
KAPITAŁ WPŁACONY: 5.379.435,80 PLN
NUMER KONTA BANKOWEGO: Santander Bank Polska S.A 88 1500 1634 1216 3005 5238 0000