Staff management is the basis and the most important issue for our company. Personnel policy is one of the main issues when planning the company strategy.
We care about constantly improving the skills of employees. Working with us, you will gain valuable professional experience.
We think that, by working with us, you will boldly fulfil your professional ambitions. Training policy in our Company is based on three assumptions:
– employees of the Company are our most valuable asset that requires continuous investment,
– without continuous improvement of skills of our employees, the Company will not be able to ensure sustainable competitive advantage,
– the Company’s success depends on professional skills of its employees.
Human Resources and Management Department plans and coordinates the recruitment process and manages the development process of employees throughout the Company. If you’re interested in our recruitment advertisement and you would like to apply for the job, please submit your CV and a cover letter to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruitment process consists of three stages:
1. Analysis of the application submitted to us (if we are interested and your application complies with our requirements, you will be invited for an interview),
2. Interview (at the meeting, we expect to obtain more information about you, your qualifications, professional experience, motivation, and expectations),
3. Decision (if you are chosen, we will invite you to a meeting again, to discuss the conditions of employment and to propose the signing of a contract).
Working in our Company allows access to the most modern methods and tools for work and gives you a chance to collaborate with many leading companies in the country and abroad. We want to share experience with our employees, and, at the same time, we encourage ambitious employees to implement their own ideas.
ul. Obozowa 23 Str
TEL: +48 16 678 66 01
KRS: NATIONAL COURT REGISTER: 0000090173 dated 12.02.2002 r. Provincial Court in Rzeszów,
XII Division of National Court Register
COMPANY ID: 650009986 NIP: 795-020-07-05 BDO: 000030128
SHARE CAPITAL: 3.710.992,60 PLN
PAID CAPITAL: 3.710.992,60 PLN
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 88 1030 1250 0000 0000 8901 4018 EUR SWIFT: CITIPLPX