1. The operator of www.polna.com.plwebsite is Zakłady Automatyki “POLNA” S.A. with its registered office in Przemyśl, Zakłady Automatyki “POLNA” S.A., 37-700 Przemyśl ul. Obozowa 23, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs – National Court Register, Company documentation held by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000090173, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 795-020-07-05, share capital of PLN 3.815.013,80 – fully paid-up
2. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a. Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
b. By storing cookies on your end device.
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator ogicom, operating at www.ogicom.pl
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service may also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data in the form is not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the General Personal Data Protection Supervisor.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or establish a business contact.
6. Data given in the forms may be transferred to entities performing certain technical services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities, with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this respect.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are intended to be used on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, from which they came, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the Website, thereby improving the structure and content of the Website;
b. maintaining the Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which the Website User does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. defining a user profile to display customized materials on advertising networks, in particular Google.
5. Two basic types of cookies are used on the Website: “Session cookies” and “persistent” cookies. “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The software to browse the web pages (Internet browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies in the User’s end device. Website Users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser enables the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the end device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about your navigation path or the duration of your visit on the website.
11. With regard to the information about your preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some user behaviours is logged into the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be subject to recording:
a. the time of receipt of the inquiry,
b. the time of sending the response,
c. Client station name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the entry to the Website was enabled by a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific visitors to the website.
4. This data is not used for server administration purposes only.
1. Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful demands in the scope resulting from the request.
2. To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
ul. Obozowa 23 Str
TEL: +48 16 678 66 01
KRS: NATIONAL COURT REGISTER: 0000090173 dated 12.02.2002 r. Provincial Court in Rzeszów,
XII Division of National Court Register
COMPANY ID: 650009986 NIP: 795-020-07-05 BDO: 000030128
SHARE CAPITAL: 3.765.864,60 PLN
PAID CAPITAL: 3.765.864,60 PLN
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 88 1030 1250 0000 0000 8901 4018 EUR SWIFT: CITIPLPX